Our role as career wedding officiants includes helping you design a ceremony that will add beauty, joy, fun and dignity to your most special day. We also have Certified Wedding Coaches to help you plan your Canadian or Palm Springs elopement. View our video.
1,500+ Weddings Est. 2001
A wedding ceremony should add not only beautify and fun to your special day but also substance and joy. We are a network of caring wedding officiants, non denominational wedding ministers, celebrants and clergy who go the extra mile to deliver an extraordinary ceremony.
Schedule a consultation with premier wedding officiants!
Couples seeking Palm Springs officiants who come to us enjoy an exceptional, joyous, personal and memorable experience for themselves and their guests. No matter what! While our primary role in your wedding will likely be designing an amazing ceremony, we also have Certified Wedding Consultants available for day of wedding coordination at venues in Palm Desert, and Joshua Tree National Park.
We accept and marry people of all faiths and beliefs including Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Taoist, Interfaith, Native American, Non denominational, Hindu and every other path to the Divine. Our couples include agnostics, atheists and Humanists, as well. We also have years of experience officiating at LGBT ceremonies in San Diego, Palm Springs and the surrounding areas.
What is Included (May Vary by Package)
- Initial consultation by phone and/or in person
- Confirm and reserve wedding date by contract with deposit
- Assistance obtaining a marriage license
- File for ceremony logistics
- Couple’s Questionnaire
- Preliminary ceremony outline emailed to you
- First draft for review
- Crafting of ceremony
- Processional and recessional and placing (standing positions) formats
- Rehearsal attendance (if necessary and within package selected)
- Wedding Day (arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour early to check details, perform sound check, etc.)
- Perform a ceremony that exceeds your expectations!
- Obtain witness signatures on license in preparation to authorities
- License is mailed first business day after the ceremony
Extras (That Take the Stress Out of Wedding Planning)
- Professional rehearsal direction
- Day of wedding coordinator services
- Vendor Contract Negotiation
Note: Fees depend upon the amount of time and detail expended to create your dream wedding. Fees are evaluated on an individual basis based on date, time, size, location, travel time and the complexity of the event.
Call (760) 636-3564 to find out more about what we do!