Site icon Palm Springs Wedding Minister Officiant

California Marriage License – Resident

Your relative who is becoming a wedding commissioner for a day to marry you, or a Craigs list internet officiant rookie may not have a clue about the notarization process required for you to obtain a certified copy of your marriage license or, in the case of foreign countries, an apostille.  Your marriage is not legal until the paperwork is filed correctly.  Be smart. Book a professional by calling 760-636-3564.

How to apply for, and obtain, a  California Marriage
License for Palm Springs, Riverside County

In order to have a marriage ceremony in the state of California, a license from the state must be purchased before the ceremony.

Regular Marriage License is of public record and requires one witness.

Confidential Marriage License is not open for public viewing.

Link to contact the Riverside County Clerk-Recorder Office
Link to contact the Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder/County Clerks’s Office
Link to contact the San Diego County Assesor/Recorder Office
Link to contact the City and County of San Francisco County Clerk

Coachella Valley cities from Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta to Indio are all in Riverside County.

The nearest Riverside County offices to the Coachella Valley are either in Riverside or Indio.

To contact the Indio County Clerk’s Office call: 760 863 8732  

Exit mobile version