How Much is Peace of Mind Worth to You?
When you hire me as your professional wedding officiant you are investing in earned knowledge from 1500+ weddings of experience.
The fee for compensation is NOT simply for the 15-minute ceremony. Novices and part timers cannot possibly have the experience to steer clear of an endless array of issues. Ask yourself, how much is your peace of mind worth?
Did you know that, on average, a professional officiant will spend six to ten hours of time preparing for your wedding day.
It’s difficult to quote here an exact price for your wedding planning or officiating service without knowing the full scope of your circumstances, including the amount of customizing you want for the ceremony and reception, whether rehearsal attendance is required, travel expenses are incurred, and the complexity, or simplicity of your wedding plans, etc.
The best way to give couples an exact and firm quote is to chat briefly about these variables.
We will quote you a price that more accurately reflects your exact needs and desires. If you’d like, call us at (760) 636-3564. In just a few minutes, we can ask the right questions and offer you the best price for your needs.
What’s Included in Officiating Packages:
- Initial consultation by phone and/or in person
- Confirm and reserve wedding date by contract with deposit
- Assistance obtaining a marriage license
- File for ceremony logistics
- Couple’s Questionnaire
- Preliminary ceremony outline emailed you
- First draft for review
- Crafting of final ceremony
- Processional and recessional and placing (standing positions) formats
- Rehearsal attendance (if necessary and within package selected)
- Wedding Day (arrive 45 minutes -1 hour early to check details, perform sound check etc.)
- Perform a ceremony that exceeds your expectations!
- Obtain witness signatures on license in preparation to mail to County Recorder’s Office, Riverside along with any Certified Copy requests and fee(s)
- License is mailed first business day after the ceremony
Additional Services Available
- Professional rehearsal direction
- Day of coordination
- Vendor Contract Negotiation