California Marriage License – Non-Resident

Marriage License

Call for FREE marriage license details. (760) 636-3564.

After the ceremony, non-California resident marriage licenses  need special handling.  Rookie or Craigs List type  wedding officiants may not have a clue about the notarization process required for you to get a certified copy of your marriage license or, in the case of foreign countries, an apostille.  Your marriage is not legal until the paperwork is filed correctly.

“As an out-of-state couple, the marriage process seemed foreign and was confusing. Joyful Weddings clarified and simplified the process, easing our anxiety. The company was knowledgeable, resourceful, and a delight to work with. Their familiarity with local resources helped make a hurriedly planned wedding, a special and beautiful occasion. The ceremony that he performed was wonderful!” Mary and Terry – Married July 17, 2013

If you are a very busy professional couple, it may be worth your while to take advantage of our marriage license arrangement service.  We offer this service to couples who use our officiating and/or planning services. Call 760-636-3564 for more details.

Book a Joyful Wedding Officiant to insure that the legal paperwork gets processed properly.  Call 760-636-3564 today.

Credentials of Ministry – Ordination in the Universal Life Church